different shades

different shades
Different Moments

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a Wonderful World!

We forget what we have got! Counting our blessings is a thing we seldom remember to do! We do take our daily blessings for granted and think the world around to be so insignificant that we miss out on all the beautiful offerings we are gifted with.

Let me share with you a wonderful song by Louis Armstrong :

I see trees of green ........

........red roses too

I see em bloom.....

for me and for you

And I think to myself....

what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue.....

clouds of white

Bright blessed days....

dark sacred nights

And I think to myself .....

what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....

so pretty ..in the sky

Are also on the faces.....

of people going by

I see friends shaking hands.....

sayin.. how do you do

Theyre really sayin......

I love you.

I hear babies cry......

I watch them grow

Theyll learn much more.....

than Ill never know

And I think to myself .....

what a wonderful world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment