different shades

different shades
Different Moments

Monday, July 4, 2016

Aasa Jaoar Maajhe - July 5, 2015

Went to South City Mall to watch "Aasa Jaoar Maajhe" .. A place where I have never watched a film without Baba.. Yes, I did feel his absence, but then, I also felt his presence.... As he was a movie-addict and loved going to multiplexes, today from the very beginning I felt his presence around me.. It is a film that is "BEAUTIFUL" to say the least.. It shows how little is actually needed.. It is a film for those who do not chatter in movie theaters.. It is a film for those who love good cinema.. It is a lesson for those who are dissatisfied for not getting enough from their relationship.. SO little is actually needed to be satisfied, to be at peace, to be in love, to stay in love, to give, to receive.. If you want to.. if you know how to.. Thanks Aditya Vikram SenguptaRitwik Chakraborty, and @Basabdatta Chatterjee for this unique film! Kudos to the debut director for this wonderful creation! Every award this film has won and will win is well-deserved.. I only had a small doubt whether the international audience could grasp the entire essence of the film without the translations of "tumi je aamar" and "nishi raat baanka chaand" in the sub-titles..
I can write volumes about the entire experience of today's watch and how it all unfolded.. how Ma ignored all my requests and stayed back home.. how helpless I felt to realize that I cannot make her feel better even if I want to.. But, then, I am stubborn, as everybody who knows me well is aware.. So, I will keep trying..
Ranabir Ray, thanks for buying the tickets .. could sell Ma's.. no money was "wasted"..

No comments:

Post a Comment