different shades

different shades
Different Moments

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My BeTuraam and I

I first got to know him when he was 1.5 years old. That was the time when I got married to his uncle. This little boy and I stayed in the same house for around 5 months (on and off). That was the time when I realized that although otherwise known as naughty, my Beturaam was very very special. He had the kindest and the most sensitive heart and was extremely intelligent. He called me Bumma and he still does call me that. During our stay together, I always saw him rushing to my rescue whenever I was in pain, physical or mental. He was the one to give me a massage when I had fever and also the first one to come and hold my hand or hug me whenever I was hurt. It is almost 4.5 years that I have left that house. As all of you know I have never been a peaceful sleeper and my sleep is always disturbed by dreams or nightmares. During the painful separation and over the later years till today, I have never dreamed of his uncle as much as I have dreamed of him. Whenever, it had been a nightmare, I had called up and learned that something was really up. I got the chance to spend a few precious hours with this child today.. with my sweetheart Beturaam. He visited my place with his parents and little sister and I had a wonderful time. I can never thank his parents enough for making this possible. I love you Beturaam <3 span=""> This moment when you kept hugging me would remain with me forever and ever. I am so glad that there is no "divorce" between a Bumma and a Betu <3 span="">


No comments:

Post a Comment