different shades

different shades
Different Moments

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

that evening with SIddharth

Yeah, it indeed was a very special evening.. very memorable.. I remember every bit of it, even today .. do not change yourself, ever, Siddharth Banerjee heart emoticon..
I remember a very worried Baba waiting for me at home.. He started typing a sms to my brother, the moment I reached home heart emoticon My Baba!

two years back: March 9, 2014:

HAPPINESS.. is meeting the simple, down-to-earth, non-judgmental, unassuming
unpretentious Siddharth Banerjee, roaming through New Market, shopping like a breeze,

having phuchka and fruit juice, shopping more, chatting thru' long taxi rides..and almost 

returning to childhood (aptly described by Mona)..well, I guess it was such a fun evening only 

because both of us keep matters simple and hate complications..we dont judge people by 

the 

dresses we wear, way we look, or brands we flaunt.. We dont need to speak much and still 

touch the right chords.. Thanks for the lovely evening, dear Bro.. will always remember this 

one.. i guess the fact that there was no one else to look at and judge me was my biggest 

comfort factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment