different shades

different shades
Different Moments

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Visiting Banlu Pisi.. Creating Memories.. Jethu's 2016 Visit - March 4

Ma insisted that I must inform Banlu-Pisi about Jethu's visit. She said, had Baba been here, he would have taken Jethu to meet Banlu-pisi, without fail. I agreed. Mago, Jethu's mother, and Fu-Thamma, Banlu-pisi's mother were twins. Bani-Rani - they were called. I tried to imagine the kind of genes and stories they shared among themselves, and felt intrigued.
Jethu and I visited Banlu-Pisi's place at Neelachal Abasan, which is just a 10-minute drive away from our place. Banlu-Pisi was right when she said that had Thamma been alive, she would have been a regular visitor to this place, as she used to frequently visit her Tivoli Court and Jodhpur Park houses.
We spent a wonderful time at Banlu-Pisi's, Jethu getting to interact properly with Pisemoshai for the first time ever. So many stories, anecdotes, and pieces of history got mentioned and I found it engrossing. I have always been quite an introvert before Banlu-Pisi, but that day I surprised myself as I asked her questions and chipped in with stories that I knew or remembered.
It was a heartwarming session and it will stay with me. I am thankful that I got to spend this time with all of them, and with Jethu. Banlu-Pisi and Pisemoshai are eager to visit 33/2 Beadon Street, Bholanath Dham, Beadon Street some time soon and I said I would go with them as I feel familiar to the place after having visited it with Jethu and Anjoli in 2014. :)smile emoticon
Once we were back home, Jethu dozed off. I gave him a head massage and felt grateful to life for presenting me with these opportunities. Sometimes giving a massage is as satisfying as receiving one.  heart emoticon
Soon after lunch, it was time for Jethu to leave. Still he made it a point to give me that wonderful shoulder massage which he repeated yesterday as well when he came down for just a few minutes.
He is leaving tomorrow. And I am missing him already. In fact, since yesterday morning, I am fighting my pangs of depression :( frown emoticon
Love you, Jethu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment